Monday 7 September 2009

Shoe Throwing

WOW Where did the weekend go!!! I think that's a phrase that is all too familiar for everyone. So it is now Monday afternoon, and I've got 5 mins peace at work and I think now would be a good time to write some "stuff" in here.
I find myself slipping back to my favourite topic at the moment Twitter and I'm wondering if all the people who are actually reading this have crossed over from Twitter? Perhaps you could leave a comment at the bottom of this and let me know.
Well I had a very quiet weekend, especially for me!! In fact on Sunday, I neither got out my PJ's nor did I leave the house. Ok some of you are saying well if you didn't take your PJ's off, then chances are you didn't leave the house. Aha, you would be wrong, its part of the joy of living in the country without neighbours...I sometimes walk the dogs in my PJ's...lol It is truly a sight to behold!!
After my last blog I put a stat counter out of curiosity and found that so far 346 of you have read my little blog, and I am honestly truly amazed.
I'm not sure that I can keep this up, as I believe that all blogs should be light hearted and some what amusing. We all need a little humour in our life.
With it being, both a MotoGP and World Superbike weekend there are no prizes for guessing what most of my weekend consisted of. I find myself a little flat that Yamaha are (for want of a better word) fannying around with the only remaining seat on the team which just happens to belong to James. We now have a month of rumours and predictions as what could or may happen next. zzzzzzzzzzz Its all getting a bit boring now.
It was great to see Johnny Rae take a win in WSBK, but unfortunately he and Haga had a bit of a coming together resulting in Haga landing on the deck....this means that Ben Spies was now on top of the table....I don't know what it is about him but he makes me wanna throw shoes at the TV...and by this point in the season I'm a dab hand at it...the TV is not pleased....lol
Lots of you are asking about Kevin Carmichael Stunt Rider. Kevin is a good friend and nothing more, never has been and never will be. No offense intended to Kev, who is truely the most unaffected famous person I know. If you do want to know more about Kevin check out kevincarmichael.com He is also the picture on the background of my twitter page. Maybe I should dig out the photos I have of us 2 up, and give you a laugh. If anyone is interested in seeing them, you can always let me know.
The Isle of Man press writes the headline "James finishes 17th at Misano"...it annoys me so much, that I write to the press office. Five minutes later I receive an apologetic email from the editor who swiftly corrects his error...that makes me smile for the day. Maybe I should get a job in James press office...lol
Its now Thursday and things at work (IT Networking) have been pretty busy, so that's has kept me out of trouble for this week...lol
If any of you have by any chance any questions on life, the universe, etc...no seriously...about me...stunting...etc feel free to drop me a line at weeyin13@hotmail.com.
Until next time
Jen x

6 comments:

  1. Jason'shadwell'Davies10 September 2009 at 10:22

    I've got a bad feeling Spies and James might change places GRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jason from what I know. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think positive thoughts boys keep sending the vibes in James' direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I came over from twitter
    2. About James leaving MotoGP... Remember a bloke named Troy Bayliss? Maybe a move back to WSBK wouldn't be such a bad thing. The racing is more exciting over there anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came from Twitter :-)) Hugs my friend... James

    ReplyDelete