Sunday 4 October 2009

Forgive me

Please forgive me, its been 1 month since my last blog post. Wow where has the time gone.
In the time since my last blog I have won a few more rounds at the golf, had a birthday, and given up smoking. Not really a fun packed month...lol
Giving up smoking....now there is a thing I thought I'd never be able to manage. Without the support of my fellow twitter quitters I may honestly not have made it. It is true what they say, everybody needs to feel supported and believe me, I have been. I say to all of you who are sitting on the fence on this one, go on....do it....don't think about it..you don't need to....and you can really do this. I put my ability to quitting down to being a typically subborn female, it was not gonna get the better of me or my pocket any longer. I find myself proudly announcing the weeks, days, hours, and minutes since I quit, and it feels good. Currently 3WKS 1DY 3HRS and 13MINS smoke free!!!
My birthday was Friday, and so another year bites the dust and I am once again older and wiser...lol No I'm not telling you what age I am...lol....lets just say am hanging on to my 30's....even if it is only by my finger tips....lol
We celebrate by having a twitter pub party and as usual I end up in the jail. I am astounded by the number of party goers who join us and I am totally bowled over by the many birthday wishes I receieve from far and wide and from the famous and the not so famous.
It is a weekend of sports - WSBK, MotoGP and F1 - not to mention the ol' firm match..an of course I find myself working.
Sad news reaches us and it is confirmed that James (Virtual Hubby) will be returning to WSBK next year, I am totally gutted for him. On the other hand I am delighted to have him back in a paddock where I'm sure he will be greatly recieved and of course kick butt!! Not mention the fact that we get 2 races every meet and the British round is at Donnington August 1st - mark it on the calendars peeps - I'll be there and I'd love to see all youz there too.
So my friend Kevin is helping with the launch of the new Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster which has a 2.3 Litre engine in a bike...now thats just sick isn't it...lol
Check out Kevin doing the stunts on the Rocket in this promo video
by clicking here
And another blog bites the dust - cheerie :)
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Jason'shadwell'Davies7 October 2009 at 05:04

    Well done on the no smoking,keep it up.Would have liked to have seen you on the triumph with kev though.

    ReplyDelete