Tuesday 1 September 2009

Welcome to "Titter" !!!

As we all know the weekend is far too short and the working week far too long. Before you know it Monday morning is here again.
The alarm goes off at 6am, I turn it off and think just 5 more mins...fatal...the next thing I know is it's 7am. I drag myself out of bed and so Monday begins. I'm on auto pilot as I switch on the iron, my hair straighteners and the kettle, in that order. I stare longingly at the kettle in my non awake daze while the dogs and I wait for the kettle to boil. My dogs already know that when the coffee is made they get a walk. Nothing happens in my house BC (before coffee)!!!
I return to the house to get washed and dressed. Always as I iron my clothes I ask myself "why did I not do this the night before!!!" I drink what is left of my coffee whilst I straighten my hair, and before you know it, I'm heading out the door.
Tuesday is a repeat of the above, only 20 mins later....fantastic I'm going to be late. Probably caused my previous late night tweeting....also a repeat of the night before. Oh yeah, and I decided to write a blog.
My grumpy mood is lifted slightly as I remember the previous evenings conversation on Twitter, and I actually start to giggle. @Mirantha had posted that her and I were on par with our addiction to "Titter"!!! As I read the post I couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter, that got worse as I pictured how we would market such a product. By the time my sides were splitting, I was trying to imagine how the logo would look. Finally I managed to compose myself to the occasional snigger whilst I asked her how the logo would look. Quick as a flash she replied "that would be two logo's!!!" and I am once again killing myself with side splitting laughter. I reckon this is why @Mirantha and I have become the "simmet and drawers", the "Fran and Anna" and as @MartinLewis77 once pointed out "should come with a government health warning" of Twitter. We share such a similar wicked sense of humour. Although we only live miles apart, and have never met, nor did we know one another before Twitter, we get on like a house on fire. Add into the mix @EvilNanny and we then collectively become the "Haggis, Tatties and Neeps" of Twitter, another one of @Mirantha's classic one liners. Though it has to be said that we have yet to decide which one of us is haggis, tatties or neeps. Perhaps some of you could choose?
As I drive to work Yeah, Yeah, Yeah by The Pogues is playing and I'm singing along...note to self...do not sing or car dance at traffic lights with window open. As I glance across at the works van queuing next to me, I discover that they are now singing along with me, whilst copying my head bobbing and laughing at me. But I care not a jot and my mood and rushed morning is now forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. jason"shadwell"davies2 September 2009 at 01:05

    Jen your neeps,lorna's tatties and serena's haggis.

    ReplyDelete